|Claas Arion 440
CLAAS ARION 440 LIVE FREEDOM TO THE FULLEST
CLAAS POWER SYSTEM (CPS).
- With FPT's 4-cylinder engines having the 8% of extra torque;
- Take advantage of the versatility of the ARION 400 enabled by the low power-to-weight ratio of only 34 kg/hp;
- Manage the transmission without shift lever and clutch pedal;
- Use QUADRACTIV or HEXACTIV automatisms to shift gears;
- With SMART STOP you stop the tractor without depressing the clutch;
- Adjust two speeds in the Tempomat and drive comfortably as if it were a continuously variable transmission;
- Due to the long wheelbase of 2.52 m and weight distribution of 50% forward / 50% rear you need less ballast;
- The 4 RM steering angle-dependent automatism reduces the steering angle to 8%;
- With the low-roof cabin (total height of 2.50 m) you can enter all structures;
- The hydraulic circuit with a flow rate of 150 l/min supplies all utilities with high hydraulic power requirements;
- PANORAMIC cab, multi-function lever and CLAAS front loader to best perform loading jobs
- You can choose from three equipment variants for your cabin: standard CIS or CIS+;
- Equip the multifunction lever according to your applications so that you do not have to move your hand;
- Thanks to the narrow engine hood and PANORAMIC cab, you always have all your tools under control;
- Use the ARION 400 M model with 5-mounted cab and special equipment for municipal maintenance;
- Air suspension seat, cab suspension and PROACTIV front axle suspension to protect your back;
- In summer, enjoy automatic climate control and a cooler compartment under the courtesy seat;
- Turn night into day with LED lights - Quickly perform all maintenance work.
A networked tractor yields more
Digitization pays off.
Digitization . a key factor in increasing your productivity and efficiency. Data generated in different locations can be collected and analyzed centrally, saving resources and improving business processes.
So that you can get more out of your ARION and your other machines, CLAAS offers several modules that allow you to network together systems, technologies and processes of
work, even from other manufacturers. Well-designed digitization tailored to your company makes your work much smoother.
Quick and easy: ARION maintenance.
Just the daily maintenance should be as easy as possible. For experience teaches: everything that is complicated is done unwillingly.
- The one-piece hood provides access to all engine maintenance points at the push of a button;
- Ability to check the oil level and top it up with the hood closed on the left side of the ARION 400;
- Ability to perform all daily maintenance work without tools.
Long oil change intervals (engine 600 h, transmission and hydraulics 1800 h) save time and money. No valuable usage time is lost during the season, and the machine is always available in the field.
External air for full power.
Large intake surfaces in the engine hood ensure sufficient outside air intake for cooling and for the engine air filter. Low airflow velocity keeps the intake surfaces clean and accessible. The radiator assemblies rest on a stable frame, and gas springs open the radiator panels in two positions for thorough cleaning, which can thus be done conveniently and safely if necessary. The air filter is well accessible in the cooled area in front of the radiator surfaces and can be removed without hindrance. The large filter is designed for a long period of use. A coarse impurity separator in the filter box allows the cleaning interval to be extended.