Toro Workman multi-purpose vehicle powered by lithium-ion battery
- An improved power-to-weight ratio improves payload capacity and productivity.
- Ergonomic steering wheel and intuitive controls make it easy to operate the vehicle.
- Coilover shocks on all four tires provide increased suspension travel and adjustability for a smoother ride and less operator fatigue.
- Maintenance-free batteries, improved power-to-weight ratio, extended battery life, and the largest load capacity in its class: the lithium-ion GTX is a machine that is always ready for work.
- Virtually indestructible external components and a powder-coated frame and underbody give Workman GTX superior durability.
- We did not think of everything. But the customers did. And we just listened. Full access to maintenance. Storage space is plentiful, and the standard USB port eliminates the risk of draining phone batteries.
The Workman® GTX series includes crossover vehicles for landscaping and turf that provide comfort, functionality and control unmatched by the competition. With increased power, improved steering and unique suspension and brake systems, Workman GTX is the most versatile, practical and comfortable multi-purpose vehicle in its class.
Available in gasoline or electric versions, Workman GTX includes hundreds of configurable options, such as front- and rear-mounted attachments, flatbed, four-seat option, and so on. For moving quickly from one task to another, for transporting people or materials, for bringing tools to technicians... Workman GTX provides all the power and versatility you need to finish the job the best way possible.
Workman GTX raised models feature 7.6 cm higher ground clearance and sleek 55.8 cm tires ideal for turf, with modern 30.5 cm aluminum wheels. Available with gasoline engine with electronic fuel injection and electric motor with lithium-ion batteries.
Workman GTX, in both gasoline-powered, electronically fuel-injected and electric versions with lithium-ion or lead-acid batteries, provides power and performance at the highest level. Improved power-to-weight ratio and increased payload capacity and productivity. Workman GTX is the most rational and efficient system to get the job done.
The deluxe bench seat features ELC (Elastomeric Vibration Control) technology that improves comfort on rough terrain. GTX also features an ergonomic steering wheel and intuitive controls that make it easy to operate the vehicle.
Coil-spring shock absorbers on all four tires increase suspension travel and allow adjustment, for a smoother ride and reduced operator fatigue. In addition, this vehicle was made to be the only one in its class with a segmented chassis to further increase a comfortable ride.
Available with lithium-ion power supply
Maintenance-free batteries, improved power-to-weight ratio, extended battery life, and the largest load capacity in its class: the lithium-ion GTX is a machine that is always ready for work.
Workman GTX is suitable for any activity. Two- or four-seat bench or anatomical seat configurations. Front and rear attachment points for garbage cans, hose reels or composters free up the platform for increased load capacity. Platforms of 1.2 m and 1.8 m are also available.
The automotive-grade, rack-and-pinion steering system improves control and reduces the effort to be applied to the steering wheel, with or without load. As a result, the operator can concentrate entirely on the work.
With virtually indestructible external components and a powder-coated frame and underbody, Workman GTX provides superior durability. How do we know? We pushed the vehicle to the limit through the most rigorous laboratory tests, subjecting it to the worst stresses it faces in the real world. Workman GTX has passed all the challenges, so you can fully exploit it, day in and day out, with peace of mind.
WEIGHT: 4.55 Q
ENGINE: High torque brushless induction AC motor
POWER: 5.0 Kw