Clark Gex30 extreme maneuverability, easy maintenance, high flexibility and complete reliability
Wet or uneven surfaces and narrow work spaces are no problem for GEX20-30L series vehicles. Be surprised by the outstanding driving characteristics and maneuverability of this series. Numerous options, including various types of cabs or minilovers, ensure the right vehicle for your operating conditions every time.
GEX STANDARD FEATURES AND BENEFITS
HIGH PERFORMANCE AC TRACTION MOTORS
Fewer wear parts and reduced wear and tear
= Less downtime and reduced costs
= higher return on investment
- Protection against overheating.
- Suitable for demanding uses.
- Powerful reversals thanks to AC motors.
OIL-IMMERSED & REGENERATIVE SLAT BRAKES
The three forms of regenerative brakes
- Releasing the acceleration pedal.
- Changing the direction of driving.
- Activating the service brake.
Maintenance-free reed brakes in an oil bath
- Encapsulated and oil-cooled for smooth and quiet operation.
- Equipped with robust components to ensure a long service life.
- Less downtime for maintenance.
100% AC SYSTEM
High performance guaranteed
- Excellent tractive power ratings and high thrust thanks to two powerful AC drive motors driving the front wheels.
- Maintenance-free components such as our AC motors reduce operating costs.
Automatic emergency stop
- In order to protect your investment the temperature of the motors is monitored. If necessary, motor performance is automatically reduced.
High battery life
- GEX20/25/30s provides space for 620Ah batteries.
- GEX30/30L provides the necessary space for 775Ah batteries.
- The back cover can be removed easily.
- Simple assistive access by maintaining an upright posture.
- On-board diagnosis allows the service mechanic to detect error codes from the display, without having to use expensive service devices.
WEIGHT: 31.10 Q