Clark GTX20S driving safety & maximum comfort
Extremely compact, easy to handle, simple maintenance and complete reliability.
Wet or uneven surfaces and narrow work spaces are no problem for GTX/GEX16-20s series vehicles.
Be surprised by the outstanding driving characteristics and handling of this series. The many options, including the various
types of cabs or minilevers, always ensure the right vehicle for your operating conditions.
Thanks to the 90° steering angle, the best turning radius is achieved with the GTX three-wheel electric trolley. The pivot point is exactly in the center between the wheels of the front axle, allowing operation in even the tightest spaces.
HIGH PERFORMANCE AC TRACTION MOTORS
Fewer wear parts & reduced wear and tear
= less downtime and reduced costs.
= higher return on investment.
- Protection against overheating.
- Suitable for heavy-duty use.
- Powerful reversals thanks to AC motors.
- The back cover can be removed easily.
- Simple assistive access while maintaining an upright posture.
- On-board diagnosis allows the service mechanicto detect error codes from the display, without having to use expensive service devices.
WEIGHT: 28.46 Q
POWER: 8.8 KW